The Song of Healing The Song of Healing

Great Work!

In my experience, there's no such thing as being entirely satisfied with a song. That said, there's nothing at all wrong with this. It's emotive. It's moody. It's melodic. It's well produced. It's bittersweet. I don't know the original song -- I was never big on Zelda -- but I'm guessing you more than did it justice. You did well. Now do more. : )

CrazyCookie responds:

Hey man, thanks. I like to know it sounds good standalone instead of being compared to the original.

Do more? Hmm, whipped much? lol. Thanks for the review.

[solitude] (flcorecomp) [solitude] (flcorecomp)

Excellent Core Entry

Even though it's predominantly trance, this has enough techno flavour to satisfy my inner robot. Excellent work.

Koriigahn responds:

Awesome!

I'm glad even the ones that hate trance liked it!

Missing Light Missing Light

Mellow

Great job on the Core! I got so lost in it that the sudden cut was jarring. But apart from that, this was as smooth as listener could want.

{Stay With Me} (FL Core) {Stay With Me} (FL Core)

Aces

I'm doing the same challenge as you, and I have to say, for thrown together, this sounds great. Mine was pretty much thrown together, too. I'm also going to re-work mine. Just think of it as a good demo, and something more complete is forthcoming. Good work, and good luck. : )

Journey to the 7th Planet Journey to the 7th Planet

Songs About Uranus Make Me Giggle *snickers*

Sorry, that was a crap joke. (A crap joke ... Uranus ... *snickers some more*)

Ok, all jokes done now. That was a very cool, moody, minimalist tune. I only wish it was twice as long. Fives and tens for you.

world drops away world drops away

Hypnotic

I love music I can fall into. Well done.

Half Baked Monkey Half Baked Monkey

Great Title, Great Song

I couldn't keep from listening to a song called Half Baked Monkey, and I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I'm listening again, and I think I'll download this one just to have it. I wish I knew anything about Flash just so I could use it in something.

Mo-Tech responds:

My brother wrote lyrics for this tune. Once It re-master it I'll send you the link. I actually think the vocals make the tune better!

Thanks for the review!

Mo

The Only Way Out The Only Way Out

Awesome Synthpop

I was terribly disappointed that there were no vocals in this one, but it's still very much a catchy pop tune as is, minor clipping issues aside (assuming that's not just my speakers being cheap).

Do think about getting some vocals on this one. This is a seriously good tune. Nicely done.