Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Well Done

The only critique I would offer is to beware the "begin to" in your narrative ("the turbine begins to spin"), and use direct action instead ("the turbine spins"). Apart from that, it was very well done, and very much like I remember films of that sort being in school.

Well done.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Love it!

I absolutely love this game! The graphics, the sound, and the gameplay are all spot on. I'm very impressed with the amount of detail that went into this. In other hands, this might have come out as an enjoyable enough game, but you've really made it live and breath. Awesome work!

Castle Underwe Castle Underwe

Potential Here

Heh, when they smell weakness, they come running, don't they?

It's set up like a strategy game, but it's lacking in actual strategy. Perhaps if it were turn based, with enemy types having specific move patterns and distances they could travel in a single move -- modelled after chess pieces, say -- instead of being a quasi-melee, hit and run sort of thing ...

I don't know, but it's an interesting start to something. I look forward to seeing how it develops.

eedok responds:

Thanks for the suggestions, you're also not the first person to suggest the different move types in the game, and the thing I struggled with when thinking of an implementation of the additional moves was how to represent them in a way that's not confusing to new players.

Due to this being a port, and the mindset I was in while writing it, it's not very scalable or maintainable so I don't see myself putting much more, if any time into additional development, but I will keep these in mind if I make another similar game.

Procrastination! :D Procrastination! :D

Really Very Neat

Sort of a choose your own adventure. It would be interesting to see you take this style and approach to make an actual adventure game, or maybe something in the escape the room genre. Well done for what it is presently; I hope to see you develop the idea further.

The Song of Healing The Song of Healing

Great Work!

In my experience, there's no such thing as being entirely satisfied with a song. That said, there's nothing at all wrong with this. It's emotive. It's moody. It's melodic. It's well produced. It's bittersweet. I don't know the original song -- I was never big on Zelda -- but I'm guessing you more than did it justice. You did well. Now do more. : )

CrazyCookie responds:

Hey man, thanks. I like to know it sounds good standalone instead of being compared to the original.

Do more? Hmm, whipped much? lol. Thanks for the review.

[solitude] (flcorecomp) [solitude] (flcorecomp)

Excellent Core Entry

Even though it's predominantly trance, this has enough techno flavour to satisfy my inner robot. Excellent work.

Koriigahn responds:

Awesome!

I'm glad even the ones that hate trance liked it!

Missing Light Missing Light

Mellow

Great job on the Core! I got so lost in it that the sudden cut was jarring. But apart from that, this was as smooth as listener could want.